AdirPro GEB77 NiMH Battery for Leica TPS1000, TC400 to TC905 total stations with a GKL22 Charger
AdirPro GEB77 NiMH Battery for Leica TPS1000, TC400 to TC905 total stations with a GKL22 Charger by AdirPro at Back Country Imaging. MPN: GEB77-GKL22. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The AdirPro NiMH Battery works with the Leica TPS1000, TC400 to TC905 total stations, it makes a perfect spare or replacement for the Leica GEB77
In addition, this high quality rechargeable battery has an output voltage of 12V and 1000 mAh capacity. Surveyors can charge it using the AdirPro GKL32 or the GKL22 charger.
the AdirPro GKL22 works and charges the same as the original, it is a simple and low cost charger for Leica NiMH and NiCd batteries. It fits the Leica GEB70, GEB77, GEB171, GEB187 and other batteries with 5-pin charging sockets.
With a maximum charging time of 12 hours, the GKL22 has an input voltage of 100-240V and charges a single battery at a time.
Features & Highlights
- Battery is equivalent to the Leica GEB77 battery, Rechargeable
- 12 Volts, 1000 mAh capacity
- Battery is compatible with Leica TPS1000, TC400 to TC905 total stations
- Charger is quivalent to Leica GKL22 charger, 12-hour max charging time, Input: 100-240V; 50-60Hz Output: 14V
- Charges a single battery at a time, Works with Leica GEB70, GEB77, GEB171, GEB187 batteries
|Item Weight:||0.87 pounds|